Ken-Ton School District Student Registration
Ken-Ton School District has a Central Student Registration process for:
- New and re-entry students
- Universal Pre-K Students - Full Day classes are still available. Morning & Afternoon Half Day classes are now subject to a waiting list
- Kindergarten students
- Non-public: Parochial, Private, & Charter school students
The Registration Office is located at the District Administrative Building at 1500 Colvin Boulevard, Buffalo, NY 14223.
School Registration may be completed online with a desktop or laptop computer.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN (full details of required documents here)
or in person by scheduling an appointment: .
For questions, click here to email central registration or call us at 716-871-2090. Our Fax # is 716-871-2092.
Office HoursRegular HoursMonday - Friday8:00am to 3:30pmSummer Hours - June 26th through August 28thMonday - Friday7:30am to 2:30pm
In-Person Office and Kiosk HoursRegular HoursMonday, Wednesday, Thursday8:15am to 3:30pmSummer Hours - June 27th through August 29thMonday, Wednesday, Thursday7:45am to 2:30pm* Closed on Observed Holidays *July 4th, September 4th, October 9th, November 10th, November 23rd-24th, December 25th,
January 1st & 15th, February 19th, , March 29th, April 8th, May 27th, and June 19th
- Online Registration for New or Previously Enrolled Students
- 2023-2024 Student Registration - (Hard Copy Form)
- Required Documents for Registration
- Special Education Students & English Language Learners
- Transportation Requests for Private/Parochial/Charter Schools
- Address Changes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- School District Boundary Map Links Page
If your proofs of residency are in another person's name, please download and print the residency affidavits below for both of you to complete, have notarized and return to us along with two valid proofs in the District Resident's name:
Parent/Guardian Residency Affidavit
District Resident Affidavit
KTUFSD Central Registration Office
1500 Colvin Boulevard
Buffalo, NY 14223Please contact us by emailorcall us at716-871-2090Someone will return your messagewithin one business day